Terms & conditions
1. The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at https://www.bbc.com/editorialguidelines/guidance/code-of-conduct and all BBC magazines comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 14/10/2019.
5. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
(a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
(b) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
6. Entrants should enter via this online form. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
8. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
9. The three prizes are as follows:
First Prize: Two nights Bed & Breakfast for 2 at Luttrell Arms, plus one dinner for 2 at award-winning Psalter’s Restaurant and a trip for two on the West Somerset Railway. Available Sunday to Thursday until March 31st 2020, subject to availability. Non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Cannot be redeemed over Christmas and New Year period (23rd – 26th December 2019 and 30th – 2nd January 2020). Over 18s only.
Second Prize: Two tickets for a morning or afternoon with Red Stag Safaris, on a 3.5 - 4 hour tour across wild Exmoor in a Land Rover Discovery that seats upto 6 people. Includes views of the coastline, ancient woodland, moors and rivers, and tracking down wild Red Deer, Exmoor Ponies and other wildlife. Subject to availability of tour running. To be used by 31/03/20.
Third Prize: 1st class family ticket on L&B Railway in North Devon, the only steam railway in the UK where passengers travel in Victorian railway carriages designed in the 1890s. A family ticket in this case includes upto six adults and three children. Trains operate between Woody Bay and Killington Lane Halt, a round trip distance of two miles. The tickets allow for unlimited travel on the day. To be used by 31/12/19, any day excluding 28-29/09/2019.
All prizes do not include additional transport, meals or anything other than stated above.
10. The winning entrants will be the first correct entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider for the purpose of fulfilling the prizes.
11. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 28 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
12. There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one of the same or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
15. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
16. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.