1. The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
3. The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 31 October 2021.
4. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
(a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
(b) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
5. Entrants should enter by answering the question and completing the form here. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
7. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
8. There are 5 prizes for 5 winners, the prizes consisting of 5 x Welsh Lamb Meat hampers worth £85 each. Each hamper contains:
1 x Lamb Breast
1 x Lamb Neck Fillet
1 x Lamb Rack
1 x Lamb Shoulder
2 x Lamb Half Leg
2 x Lamb Neck Rings
4 x Lamb Burgers
8 x Lamb Chops
9. The winning entrants will be the first correct entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the winners' details with the prize provider for the purpose of fulfilling the prizes.
10. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 28 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion
11. The surname and county of residence of the winner will be available upon request by sending an SAE to Imagine, HCC Meat Competition, 56 Colston Avenue, Bristol, BS1 1EB within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winners before releasing this information and provide the winners the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
12. There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one of the same or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
15. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
16. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.